Time Allocation for Presenters
ORAL PRESENTER: Each presenter is allocated 15 minutes for oral presentation, the questions and discussions. A typical presentation has a 10-minute talk, 4-minute discussion, and 1-minute shift to the next presenter. Session times are listed in the program book to allow attendees to select the presentations they wish to attend. Consequently, the moderator will strictly enforce these time limits.
VIDEO POSTER PRESENTER: Each presenter is allowed to prepare 3 minutes VIDEO to show and explain the poster. The poster and video must contain AIC 2021 logo (downloadable at here) and your affiliated university/institution Logo. The video is then submitted to here with the name of the file: VIDEO_POSTER_AIC2021_(Your ID Paper).
Audio Visual Equipment
- All sessions in this virtual conference are presented by zoom.
- The links including username and ID meeting will be sent to the corresponding author as soon as the author submit the camera ready manuscript.
- Rooms in UPT TIK, Universitas Syiah Kuala, Banda Aceh, Indonesia are prepared for hosts and moderators and are equipped with a set of mobile camera, headset, laptop, and LCD TV Display Monitor.
Only author who present the paper will receive a “Presenter” certificate. Other authors will receive the certificate of paper presentation as long as they attend their session in the zoom (with no additional cost).
- Every accepted paper to the 11th AIC 2021 MUST present the paper in oral/poster sessions. The 11th AIC 2021 organizing committee reserves the right to remove a paper from the final proceedings if it was not presented at the virtual conference.
- Authors of no-show papers will not have their registration fees refunded.
Best Oral Presenter and Poster Presenter
Best presenter (oral/poster) and best paper will be selected from each track in each section (SE, ELS,and SS) by scientific panels (Editorial Boards and Moderators). The winner will be given a certificate and gift.